Friday, 29 April 2011

April 28th

I am currently on the flight from Quebec to Toronto and everything has been going pretty smoothly. I am exhausted from not being able to sleep until about four AM last night and having to get up at 7. Talking to Daniela before getting on the plane, I realized that I forgot to bring a bunch of things like my boots and most importantly, the charger of the battery for the camera I bought specifically for this trip!!! Lame, I know. I am just hoping to be able to buy a charger at the airport in Toronto or ASAP in Bogota because if you didn't know already I am going to go crazy with the picture taking. I got my 'paparazzi' nickname from Anna and Erin for a reason, haha. The flight is supposed to be an hour and fifteen minutes in duration, then my flight to 
Bogota is supposed to land around 8:30 tonight. Which reminds me that there is a 1 hour difference with Canada in Colombia, and so if it's 9pm in Quebec it would be 8pm over there. I am so excited to see Daniela and for us to be on the same flight! We are going to try to get seats next to each other since we booked our tickets independently of one another. We're gonna give the flight attendant our biggest smile if it's a he or say that one of us is scared of flights so we need to be sitting next to each other if it's a she. We got this one folks!!! We absolutely have to be able to do what we girls do best: talk, and talk... And talk. Then we're going to get to Bogota where Alex Greenwood is going to be welcoming us with Daniela's family. I can't wait to meet them, although I feel like I already know them through Daniela telling me about then. The parents' names are Carlos and Martha, and her sister's name is Laura and her brother is Carlos... Junior I guess, lol. I just thought I would mention their names now just in case refer to them later in future blogs. 
Fiesta esta noche for Carlos Jr. since he is going on exchange in the States at the beginning of May. Let's do this, rrrrrrrrrumbaaaaaa!!!! 
Well, this is all very nice but the pretzels and apple juice I just had want out. Ah! Plane bathrooms, my favorite........ 
Muchos besitos amigos :)
Liz Soontobeincolombia

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh and we did talk talk and talk..... and as my dad ask us ... when was the last time ya guys saw each other_ and i asnwer 3 days ago.... he replied
    oh god you guys talk as if you didnt see each other for years lol..... love ya lizzy!

    ReplyDelete