Wednesday, 18 May 2011

''LIZ, you're sweet, always. ALEX, you're pretty, sometimes"

WASSUP CANADA?

I feel like I haven't been on this blogger in so long, we have been really busy plus I lost my iTouch or it went missing so there are not too many opportunities for me to writ alllllll about our trip on this website. I swear the blogs are going to keep on coming, but it might be a little later or after the trip. Rest assured, I won't forget to mention anything, as I wrote down notes of what to let you know about.
PS. So far, the grossest things we ate are: Guinea pig (Alex, she had no idea), Cow intestines with shit inside (Alex and I, we had no idea), Dulce de Vaca which is made with the stuff inside the leg bone of a cow (Alex and I, we had no idea), chicken stomach (Alex and I, again, we only found out after we ate it)...Merci Dani, haha. Do I forget anything? Oh! There are frogs, dogs, and spiders coming in and out of the summer house... This is no place for little girls!!!...But this just makes me love Colombia even more. We would not call it travelling if it were just like home, would we?

Hasta Luego!!!
Liz 'Pocahontas' Morena

No comments:

Post a Comment