Monday, 18 April 2011

10 días

Ten days left before I fly from Quebec city to Toronto, with Bogota as a final destination. I have to say that I have mixed feelings about leaving. On the one hand, I am so excited to get to Colombia, meet Daniela's family, experience her culture, and get to know the other "50% of herself", as she puts it. On the other hand, leaving Lennoxville, which has been my home for the last four years, is definitely having to go through intense emotions. But then I tell myself, I guess we all have to leave and graduate at some point ... right? Maybe I'm wrong. Although I did come to this place with the idea to eventually graduate and get my B.A., haha. Now what? We'll see once I will be back from Colombia to convocate (May 28th by the way, be there !!).

I will be bringing my itouch with me to Colombia, and be writing a journal before going to bed as often as possible, just to update you all about our trip. Then as soon as there is going to be WiFi internet available, I will post my writings on this blog and upload pictures if I can. Feel free to comment, message me here, or email me, as I will be avoiding Facebook for practical reasons. You can also subscribe to my blogs by email by writing down your email in the field right above where it says ''submit''. Hope you all have an amazing month of May, and I will (hopefully!) be seeing you all convo weekend!!! :)

Je vous aime,
xoxo
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!!!
    We are only 9 days away from the start of our adventure..... and yeah as you said it ==> i can't wait for you guys to meet the other 50% of who i am...... my Family.

    You have no idea how excited my whole family is to finally get to meet you! we are going to have a sick time.

    I will make sure the whole trip gets documented lol paparazzi daniela! as Gab calls me! We were talking the other day and he thinks that if he will come visit during the summer i will be at the airport taking pics of planes and them putting them on facebook saying this is maybe the plane where gab is coming in! lol silly Gab!

    Leaving BU is going to be hard. The good thing is that this trip is giving us something to look forward to after school.....at least is going to keep our heads busy to not to think about how much we will miss this place!
    Frank left a min ago and even though i know i will see him for convo, i can't help but feel sad...... most of the SAQ guys are leaving on saturday and some of them aren't coming for convo =( (Gab) =( =( not seeing our friends on regular basis is definitely going to be the toughest part =( ohhh well i guess that's life!

    love yaaa and i will see ya tonight! tea time don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! And do not worry I would never forget :) - xo

    ReplyDelete